Thread: Asterix!!!

Asterix!!!

Aww, you're a little cutie Asterix!!! It sounds like you're very much loved. Congrats on being POTD!
    Have fun with Glim and Aunel today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Asterix!

Congratulations, Precious Asterix! You are so cute and very lucky to be so well loved!! We hope you have a wonderful, fun day and a happy, long, stress-free life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Asterix!

Hi Asterix! Happy Pet of the Day! What a beautiful, simply precious little Chin you are! Your feature photo, you as Asterix der Nussknacker (Asterix the Nutcracker, hehe), is beyond heart melting! And oh, your plush, sapphire-white-violet coat is so lovely! I can only imagine how special it is to cuddle you, to stroke your soft fur and hold you close! You may be "small" in size, for a Chin, but your heart is as big as they come, and the joy you bring to your human's life, a priceless gift! Thanks for brightening my yucky, dark and rainy day, sweetheart! Hope you and chin buds Aunel and Glim are all enjoying a very special day of pampering, chowing down on goji berries, nuts and apples, being loved to pieces! You sure deserve it!Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Asterix, and to Aunel and Glim, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Asterix what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved your precious picture!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. Your fur looks so soft, I wish I could give you a gentle pet. Maybe your guardian will give you one from me.

Congratulations, sweet Asterix, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~