Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buddy/Buster found his forever home! *Picture #59*

Well, I believe Buddy is coming back home with me today. They really love him, but just decided they can't take on another dog. PLUS my co-worker is allergic to him! She can't let him touch her skin without getting hives. So she has to wear long sleeves if she holds him.

Unless her husband changes his mind before 4:30 today he will bring him to the office and Buddy will come back home with me. Part of me is excited to see him again, but I was really hoping he found his forever home.

So if anyone knows someone in Northern California that would love a good little Chihuahua boy, let me know!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'll ask my customers!! Can I print out one fo the pics you posted to show him to people?

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    I'll ask my customers!! Can I print out one fo the pics you posted to show him to people?
    Oh, I haven't updated here yet.
    So Buddy came home with me Friday after work. I texted my coworker to tell her how excited the dogs were to see him. Taggart was running around like a crazy dog.
    Well she texted me back (it was less than 3 hours after I took him back) and said her husband wants me to bring Buster Brown to work with me Monday. Buster is the name he wanted to change it to but she wouldn't allow it unless he could commit to keeping him. He said tell Cindy not to adopt him out.
    We took Buster back to his forever home last night. She said they could not stop talking about him when they got home and their other young dog (he's one year older than Buster) kept looking for him everywhere.

Buddy got to spend one last night in the home he chose back on December 5th. You should have seen how fast his little tail was wagging when he saw his forever mom again last night. It was so fast it was just a blur.

She sent me a couple pictures last night. I'll try to post them here tomorrow.

I'm so happy this all worked out!!!!!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh, I love happy endings. Thanks to you the little guy will have a great home.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am so glad it worked out and so happy for Buddy! I guess she doesn't care about the allergies

I can't get over how he knew which home to come to. Miracles really do happen

Awesome. Perhaps they'll figure it out, but if covering up works, go with it. Glad he found a home.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

She is highly allergic to cats. When he was with her they had our crate that was used for Taz back in the day. We didn't have time to clean it out. She washed the blanket, but then it went back in the dirty crate. Now the crate is not there. So we are hoping any cat dander will eventually go away and she will be fine.
    With cats her asthma flares. It has not with the dog, except the first night because of the blanket.
    It's not bad enough that she doesn't want to keep him. She tried her hardest not to get attached to him in case her husband said no. Well, obviously, he is the one that got attached.......the first night! He lets him do things and go places in the house that the other dogs are not allowed to do. She told him he can't do that, especially if the keep him. We'll see how that goes in the future. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    She is highly allergic to cats. When he was with her they had our crate that was used for Taz back in the day. We didn't have time to clean it out. She washed the blanket, but then it went back in the dirty crate. Now the crate is not there. So we are hoping any cat dander will eventually go away and she will be fine.
    With cats her asthma flares. It has not with the dog, except the first night because of the blanket.
    It's not bad enough that she doesn't want to keep him. She tried her hardest not to get attached to him in case her husband said no. Well, obviously, he is the one that got attached.......the first night! He lets him do things and go places in the house that the other dogs are not allowed to do. She told him he can't do that, especially if the keep him. We'll see how that goes in the future. LOL
    Well, gosh. We'll hope the cat allergy is indeed the issue and she'll have no more issues with it.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Such good news!
    I've Been Frosted

Yahoo!!! I'm so happy that he's in his forever home for reals! ^_^

I have a good friend with a serious cat allergy like that. We have to limit our time together; even if we go out to eat we have to sit outside because being in an enclosed space with me makes his asthma flare up. I'm sure a dandery blanket would have the same effect on him! Hopefully your co-worker will be breathing easier around him soon!

Blog Entries
    I am so happy for Buddy.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

I'm so glad to hear that he finally found his forever home. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Good to hear Buddy (Buster Brown) really is home now!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Here is a picture of Buster with his best friend Wilson. Wilson was named after Brian Wilson when he was with the Giants. Buster is supposedly after Buster Brown, but I think privately it's also for Buster Posey. Her son has a cat named (Matt) Cain too.
    I just love the smiles on their faces!!!

Name:  20140104_193806_1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  419.5 KB

I am so happy Buster is so happy, what a lovely pair!