Thread: Buddy/Buster found his forever home! *Picture #59*

Threaded View

Buddy/Buster found his forever home! *Picture #59*

Sorry the picture is so big. I have a cropped one, but I had to take this from Facebook.
    Last night at 10pm (by the way, we are actually having freezing temps here in Cali) when I was getting ready to go to bed I heard barking outside. Bruce said "it sounds like it is right outside the door". I said "it is!!"
    He would not let me touch him, so I put my dogs in the backyard and opened the door and coaxed him to come in. He came right in and met Jax. Jax was probably thinking "they make them in my size too!!"
    Once he was in the house I was able to pet him and put a temporary leash on him. I do not have a collar small enough to fit him. I took him to the ER vet for them to scan for a chip. No chip and they asked if he was neutered. Nope! He is intact.
    I had no choice but to bring him home so he wouldn't freeze to death outside. So today I will walk the neighborhood to see if anyone knows or recognizes him. I am also going to take him to the shelter I volunteer at to use their scanner. The one at the ER vet looked like it was 100 years old.
    Let's hope I can find his home, or find him a new home!
    Oh, I've just been calling him Buddy. And it made me think of Buddy the elf!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1479299_10201685031780159_703212102_n.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	57528
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 01-09-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)