It's been so long since I've been active on PT that I feel like a newbie. I'm on Facebook but I don't post as much as I once did. I've had two more surgeries on my jaw since I posted on PT about it and it's been an ongoing headache w/trips to the dr. as often as four times a week. So I've been either so busy trying to catch up on "must do" things or I've been depressed about the situation and I don't like to post when I'm not up to par. My dr. tells me that we're close to seeing the end of all this but in the back of my mind is the fear that I may develop another infection and then the trouble would start all over again. I have to be so careful about what I eat and how clean I keep my mouth and it's taken away some of the joy of eating. There are so many that have problems far worse than mine. So I'm not complaining but just explaining why you haven't seen much of me on PT. I occasionally lurk but that's about it.

I spent 8 days in L.A. w/The Boy during Thanksgiving week. No one can cheer me up and motivate me the way he does. He treated me like royalty and paid for absolutely everything. We went to Ojai where he booked us into an incredible hotel and we shopped and ate and had a great time. The weather was absolutely perfect, in the low to mid 70's the entire time. Thanksgiving was a true blessing. I cooked for a dozen of us, many of whom are professional comedians like my son, some writers who write for TV shows, professional photographers, etc. It was quite the experience and above all, just plain fun.

Anyhow....I wish you and yours a wonderful and blessed holiday season. I'm determined to make 2014 a good and healthy year.