Thread: Phebe!

Phebe!

You are very cute Phebe!! congratulations on being DOTD!! you would probably get along with my bulldog because she is also very energetic!!!! hope you have a happy day!!

Precious Phebe!

Hi precious Phebe! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful English Bullie girl you are, Phebe, inside and out; an energetic, athletic, life loving dynamo with a heart as big as they come! But oh, no, you're not one bit scary!!! Just look at that sweet, sweet face, that loving expression! How lucky your parents are, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Phebe! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your "top dog" honors! And while I love both of your heart melting pics, I'd kill to see some video of you going airborne, catching those remote control planes, scaling that 4 foot high fence! What a girl! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very active, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Phebe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet, friendly Phebe in Naperville! One look from those big brown eyes and I would be putty in your paws And talented, too - going for the 4-foot fences and helping with the RC plane flying! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Phebe!

Elyse and Cassie Cat in LaGrange
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Phebe,

So pleased to meet you sweetie. You are a beautiful pup & sounds like you are also a
    very playful & active girl. I can see why you have won the hearts of all who know you.
    Congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs
    and kisses on your special day.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

From her energy level, I wonder if she is related to a certain doggie niece of mine!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Looks like a lovely and smart dog.