Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas greetings to all...

Xmas greetings to all...

Its a wee bit early ,but i wanted to wish all my super friends here on PT and everyone a very HAPPY XMAS and may your New Year be filled with love, happiness, good health and wealth.

So from down under in beautiful Aotearoa AKA as New Zealand, know i am thinking of you all.

I don't get to stop by nearly as much as i used to, but i am still here and checking in when i can, its been a tough year here, but we are getting through it.

Love to everyone, stay safe and keep well.

Ngā mihi o te Kirihimete me te Tau Hou - Season’s greetings for Christmas and the New Year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hee hee - it's a Christmas kiwi! Thanks, Carole!
    I've Been Frosted

Yep sure is .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thank you, Carole!

Happy Christmas and New Year and Summer (as we freeze our buns off here) to you and yours!

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas also and the New Year is a better year for you and yours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 kits w tree.gif 
Views:	40 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	57523

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Merry Christmas!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

thanks everyone, so many people here that just don't stop by and say hi to me anymore, after being here nearly 11 years, makes me sad really.

just realised i have posted a thousand posts per year over that period of time, can't believe it.
    Furangels only lent.

Don;t feel bad, we all love you! Some people now can only log on at certain times, but look at the views to know how many cared to read it!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen, yes you are right ,i checked the views, anyhow thanks to those who did take time to stop by it is much appreciated, just feeling a bit blue today, it was my Dads 82nd birthday, and i dont know how many more there will be,and how he will be,but still least he has made it to this age until now without problem, just sad his last years are going to be this way.
    Furangels only lent.

Blog Entries
    An early Merry Christmas, Carole, & a Happy New Year to you & your family especially your dad. Enjoy every minute you can have with your dad.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Hi, Carole, I hope your Dad can have a good Christmas with you, in spite of everything.

My mom turned 80 in the summer and has early stage Parkinson's. She is in fine shape mentally and even physically, but I too wonder how many more Christmases we will have together. Each one is more precious because of that.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yes Candace that's what we have to do,it's hard though loosing the dad I have known,alzheimers is a cruel disease,still he hasn't lost his sense of humour so far,and still knows us all,although he thinks my son is still at home and at high school sometimes,he's turning 32 and been in another city for 8 yrs.
    I hope your mum stays well for many years to come.
    Thanks for stopping by .
    Furangels only lent.

Merry Christmas, Carol. I'm truly sorry about your Dad. Virtual hugs from me to you.

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm a bit distracted these days.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Bump
    Furangels only lent.

We have snow on the ground here, and more maybe for this weekend! I am not sure what Christmas would be like in midsummer like you will have, Carole!
    I've Been Frosted