Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the worst thing your dog has ever "eaten"?

Buddy's mom told me he stole a peanut butter sandwich off the counter a few days ago lol
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Blog Entries
    We live on a farm so our dogs find lots of things to get into. In the spring when the calves are born there is the after birth & the race is on to dump that into the manure spreader before the dogs find it. Then the calves manure seems to be some kind of a treat so the dogs find that on the ground.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

I've got two problems...

First, My Junior Male Ichabod gets into something, and I just can't figure out what it is. But, when he does, he literally gets looped legged just like the downed a hard liquor drink. But that is NOT the case, it's something he's eaten out in the yard.

Then, all of my guys want to swallow a Bully Stick, when it gets short enough for them to. I have noticed that this has a very negative effect on their consumption of regular food, given that it takes that material quite some time to dissolve in their stomachs. Though I think that the BSticks are good for their teeth, and I have tried to pick up the short pieces before they are swallowed, it's just to hap hazard, and I'm going to stop buying the BSticks.
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !