Thread: Kyros!!!

Kyros!!!

You're gorgeous Kyros!!! What a story you have to tell! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a big handsome boy you are Kyros! You definitely don't know your own strength. Happy you find a kind and patient owner. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Stunning Kyros!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Kyros, and to your proud partner too! Oh, what a strong, tall, stunning black beauty are, Kyros! Your coat is SO sleek and shiny, it's no wonder you've been signed to be a model for horse shampoo! It took a bit of time for you and your lady to get to know and trust one another, and yes, there were a few bumps in the road along the way, literally! But oh, just look at how you two now...the best of friends, shining in the show ring, racking up ribbons! And despite her unfortunate fall and injury, your lady never gave up on you, Kyros, never gave in; it only made her stronger and more determined! Like most horse people I know, the most important thing for her was to get right back in the saddle and ride, asap! Sounds like your lady has as much spunk and spirit as you, Kyros! What a team! Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, and every minute of your wonderful life! Lots of love to you, beautiful Kyros! P.S...Continued success in the show ring, in all of your events!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Kyros!

CONGRATULATIONS to Kyros and his best human friend on his POTD honor! Wow, what a story - full of surprising twists! We LOVE the sweet photo of Kyros with his beautiful, caring human parent/best friend (GLAD SHE HAS RECOVERED), and the adorable white doggie! (Large animals scare me but I still love them and sure respect people who give them a wonderful life/home!) We agree that photogenic Kyros is a beautiful choice for a horse shampoo ad! Best Wishes for a long, happy, stress-free life and ENJOY your special day as POTD, Kyros! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Kyros what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved your pictures and reading about you. I bet you will do great in the jumping division. That seems to be one of your natural talents after all!!! It sounds like you and your proud mommy make a great team. Sometimes it just takes that one special person to bring out the best in someone. Please thank her for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Kyros, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww thank you everyone!!!

I am so proud of how much Kyros has changed in the 2 months i have had him, he is honestly like a different horse..

He was just soooo strong and hard mouthed, he had no idea what leg contact was.. Now 2 months later he is so soft and responsive, he listens to everything and is just so much nicer and calmer!

His previous owner never jumped him, because she was tiny, and think she was scared to... and she told me she didn't think he would be a jumper, because he is too big and solid

His father and grandfather are very famous showjumpers... hahaha

So... 2 months later, after getting all our dressage and flat work figured out.. We started jumping, and he absolutely loves it.. He is so well balanced and smooth.. Just love it!

It took us a while to get used to each other, and to figure out our movements and what worked best.. and you can imagine how many people didn't want me to ride him after putting me in hospital...

But i know he didn't mean it, it was a freak accident, and as soon as i got back on him a week after (very sore and stiff), i was just so happy being able to ride him again..

Here are some more pictures!

He has the friendliest nature ever, and a little bit dopey haha

Week after the accident:

Jumping for about the 5th time in at least 3 years

wow he is amazing!!! sooooo pretty!!