Thread: Hermione the tortie kitty!

Hermione the tortie kitty!

Hello, Hermione up in Wisconsin! What a gorgeous tortie kitty you are! I like your golden eyes and your pretty black and gold coat, and you look so nice with your scarf on! You look out the window at the birds and squirrels - keeping an eye on your space, no doubt! You can make an every day object into a kitty toy! Then you pause for a drink of water from a tap that's just slightly open. When it is time to be with your family, you give some kisses and head butts, and then it's "together" time! I can tell how much you are loved

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Hermione! I would love to go up to Wisconsin to give you plenty of petting or help you play with your toys! Since I can't I hope your people will give you some extra petting and lovies for me. Hooray for Hermione!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I must be older as I saw the name Hermoine, I thought of the fine British Comedienne Hermoine Gingold.
    She was such a funny lady!

My First Cat was Pouncer who was a Tortie/Siamese and like Hermoine quite a lovely Cat.
    Hermoine is certainly well covered in the friend department with Sam the Cat , Her Canine Friend and that charming young lady.

Pouncer Angel , Pouncer Roccalno Angel and My Cats and Angels are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for All three Our Cat , Dog and Cat Lover of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hermione! Such a lovely lady and lots of fun, too. It seems you take after both Hermiones. Beautiful, funny, and smart. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

I must be older as I saw the name Hermoine, I thought of the fine British Comedienne Hermoine Gingold.
    She was such a funny lady!
    When I first heard/read Potter (Hermione) years ago, I, too, thought of Hermione Gingold. She was funny. I, too, like old movies.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Precious Hermione!

Happy Cat of the Day, Hermione! Oh, what a gorgeous, painfully precious Torti beauty you are, a beauty inside and out! Just look at all of those heart melting, squee worthy pics! (Your mom didn't mention your Corgi bud!) I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your predecessor, your family's beloved Frodo. Those were some mighty big pawprints to fill, but by all accounts your family couldn't have hoped for a more worthy one to carry on his legacy. And if your couldn't be any more perfect, in you Sam now has a new best fur sib to play with, to comfort her, to love on her! And oh, after a hard day at work or school, how welcome those sweet Hermione kisses and head bumpies must be! You're one extra special girl, Hermione, that's for sure, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hermione!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hermione, what an utterly beautiful tortie girl you are! My tortie girl Poppy is so happy to see another member of the Tortie Tribe as COTD! So many gorgeous photographs too.. We can't even begin to pick out one that we love the best. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin to pet you.. but since I can't, I'm sure that one of your loving humans will give you some pets for me .

You are not only breathtakingly lovely to look at, you have the most amazing Purrrsonality too! You drink water from the faucet, you love to play with anything dangled in front of you, you watch the birds and squirrels from the sunroom, chattering your teeth at them as you stalk them. And you are a complete love-bug, too! You greet your family members with kisses when they come home. You're affectionate to everyone you meet, with kisses and head-butts for all, not just your own family, and you love to cuddle up on a warm lap and under blankets.

And how nice that you have your special playmates, your kitty buddy Sam who mothers you, and your doggie pal and your little human pal in the last photo.. We bet that Sam's brother Frodo Angel had a hand (or a paw) in your coming to live in this wonderful love-filled Furrrever home!

Congratulations, darling Hermione, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Sam and Frodo Angel and doggie-friend and all your family and friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Hermione,

My, my, you are a beautiful kitty. I love your beautiful tortie colors.
    Congratulations sweet girl on being honored as the CAT OF THE DAY. I hope
    you get to celebrate on your special honor today. Wishing you (& Sam) a long
    and happy life together. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hermione what a beauty you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your sweet face on my computer. You made me smile!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Hermione, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermoine

What a gorgeous girl! I have a Tortie also, but mostly black, not this stunning array of evenly spaced colors! Congrats on being COTD, you deserve it on looks alone!