Thread: Sweet Lil Pipsqueak

Hybrid View

Sweet Lil Pipsqueak

Congratulations, Pipsqueak, on being POTD! You certainly deserve it, esp. after the heartbreaking, difficult start you had in life. We are so glad you are doing well, thanks to your caring human parent! We hope you have a long, happy, healthy life! Many X's and O's are sent to you, Sweet Lil Pipsqueak! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Lil Pipsqueak!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Lil Pipsqueak! What a brave, beautiful, utterly precious little wheeker you are, Pipsqueak! Your courage, your indomitable spirit, is an inspiration to us all, as is your dear human's unconditional love and devotion! That pic of your Mommy syringe feeding you, your "before and after pics," bring tears to my eyes! Great thanks to her for doing everything possible to not only assure you would survive your early struggles, but thrive! It's heartwarming to hear you're doing so well, Pip, enjoying so many of those classic piggy faves...timothy hay, cardboard tubes, yummy fresh veggies! And that popcorning, a sure sign that you are one happy, healthy little girl! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pipsqueak! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pipsqueak!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pipsqueak how adorable you are!!!

I had never seen a hairless piggy like you before. I did now know what you were until your mommy told us. How precious and special you are!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us today. You certainly made me smile. I hope you are having a totally fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Pipsqueak, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Pipsqeak

Totally adorable! Never seen any critter like that before

5. Thank You!

Hello everyone!
    I'm Pipsqueak's mom, and I just wanted to thank everyone for all the kind words
    www.creamcitycaviary.com