Thread: Precious Piggie Bluebell!

Precious Piggie Bluebell!

Hi Bluebell! Happy Piggie Pet of the Day to you from all in this piggie loving home! What a beautiful girl you are, Bluebell! Your black and caramel colored coat is so pretty, and that face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how loved you are by your human, how she/he knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you that you were "the one!!!"...what's NOT to love? And as much as you (like most piggies), love your food, I have to believe you love your human at least as much! All of my piggies used to rattle their bars when they wanted food too, and it's good to know you're carrying on that time honored tradition of keeping the humans hopping! How lucky your human is, having a sweet and cuddly best furry friend in you, Bluebell! You're one extra special girl, for sure! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bluebell!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bluebell what a stunning girl you are!!!

I had to smile when I saw your sweet picture today!!! It was just what I needed to brighten up my cold gloomy day!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Bluebell, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~