Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Need PT Help - Emma & Annie need GOOD homes. (Can we help Gini?)

So transport is all set? They're arriving Sunday evening?????
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    So transport is all set? They're arriving Sunday evening?????
    On the Pet Talker Facebook group, we are under the impressions that a leg from Simi Valley to a little further north was not covered. It's great that that spot is filled.

Can't wait to see pics of the kitties in your home.

Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    For the many of us who do not use Facebook, can we get an update?
    I e-mailed info for funding as requested and never heard back. Has a PayPal account been set up?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I just PM'd phesina and Karen.

There is a member I have not seen for a long time - he and his wife live in the NE of the USA (I think) and have many cats. He was also very involved in cat transport. Can't recall his name - but hopefully we can contact him and he can help.

ETA: GILL PMing him and sending link to this thread right now.

Hey everyone!

I awoke with a bad cold yesterday morning - and Cathy said she feels one coming on too. So we've rescheduled Annie and Emma's transport to next Sunday. (1/5) The girls are doing OK at Gini's house and are being taken care of by Gladys - Gini's housekeeper and friend. They trust Gladys and allow her to pet and play with them...so that's nice.

Until next week!

P.S. Both Cathy and I are covering their trip from Los Angeles to San Jose. We are meeting up at a Starbucks in Bakersfield.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Can't wait to see pics of the kitties in your home.
    Mike has asked that we take pics of their journey. He suggested I write a story about their trip...he thinks the local paper (around Gini's neighborhood) would be really interested in publishing and reading it. We'll see. I WILL take traveling pics though. So you can be updated during my leg of their journey.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Quote Originally Posted by NoahsMommy View Post
    Mike has asked that we take pics of their journey. He suggested I write a story about their trip...he thinks the local paper (around Gini's neighborhood) would be really interested in publishing and reading it. We'll see. I WILL take traveling pics though. So you can be updated during my leg of their journey.
    Oh, thanks goodness! Sorry it had to be rescheduled, but glad all the legs are covered, and there will be photographic documentations of their journey! Blessing on everyone involved!
    I've Been Frosted

I am receiving the paypal donations for A&E, this cold has hit me like a freight train so I'm trying to rest up for the weekend as much as I can. The condo is all set up for them and ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    I am receiving the paypal donations for A&E, this cold has hit me like a freight train so I'm trying to rest up for the weekend as much as I can. The condo is all set up for them and ready to go!
    Excellent - what's the link, in case anyone still wants to contribute? I updated Laurie Baker on the saga on the phone the other day, and she was asking!
    I've Been Frosted

my paypal address is [email protected]

Excellent, so everything is looking good for transport to happen this weekend?
    I've Been Frosted

I'm turning in early tonight so I can be up at 6am to drive down to meet the girls!

Excellent, we look forward to good reports and a safe trip for everyone!
    I've Been Frosted

I have tomorrow and most of Monday off, so I promise one of those days to start a new thread for them in General, and to keep it updated with pictures. I've been badly out of touch with the internet lately but I will stop in most days after work to update everyone who cares about them!

Yaay! So excited - rest well!