Thread: Sweet bunny Stubsie!

Sweet bunny Stubsie!

Stubsie is my rabbit, he is a four-year-old Dwarf rabbit mix. His character makes him very special, he is very trusting and lovely.

He loves grass and pepper to eat, and he's pretty smart - he can do a roll when I say that he should do that! I bought my rabbits a ball where I can put treats in ... I think he likes to play with that ball very much. In October I began kaninhop (rabbit agility) with him, but he is still learning. I bred him by myself. His mother is the most trusting rabbit that I know, so I was glad to have a child from her. and his father is now neutered, so he will not have more siblings born. He has three more brothers but they got new homes when they were small. He is always concerned with keeping his fur clean, so that is when I can get pictures of him, as he's not moving then! Stubsie is a special pet to me.
    Beautiful bunny Stubsie! What pretty caramel and white fur you have! You are a busy bunny, playing with your ball, keeping your fur clean, or eating some yummy grass or pepper! You and your person are starting agility work, and you will do very well with that! How wonderful that your person has known you right from the time you were born !

Could you please have your person give you a gentle pat for me today, sweet Stubsie. I like your caramel brown ears! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Stubsie!

Congratulations, Stubsie, on being POTD! You are beautiful and adorable! We hope you have a wonderful day! You are certainly well loved and that's the most important thing in life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Sweet, sweet Stubsie!

Hi Stubsie in Germany! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a handsome, simply adorable bunny boy you are, sweetheart! When I opened up your page my eyes first went to those awesome, tall, "straight up" ears of yours, that sweet, little face...then I glanced down! Oh my gosh, you are just TOO cute for words, Stubsie! Wish I were there to rub that soft bunny belly of yours! How wonderful that you and your human have been together since your birth, that you and your fur mom and fur dad have remained a family! You're one lucky guy, having a human so responsible, so caring and so devoted! But no one is luckier than your human, being surrounded by so much bunny love! Yes, you truly are special, Stubsie, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day reign! Enjoy your big day, sweetheart; playing with your beloved ball, chowing down on some yummy pepper, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Stubsie, and to your fur mom and dad, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

congrats Stubsie on being POTD! I want a rabbit so bad!

Stubsie what an adorable bunny you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. The one of you on your bottom with feet in the air made me smile!!! Thank you for brightening up my day!!! I bet it is lots of fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are both enjoying a fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Stubsie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~