Thread: Gandalf the Westie!

Gandalf the Westie!

Hi Gandalf! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Thanks for starting my morning off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! That pic of you posing so proudly in your mud suit is priceless! Of course, being a Terrier, you can't resist a good dig in the dirt and a roll in the mud! But oh, you sure do clean up nicely, looking so handsome, so debonair in your snow white coat and that smart, stylin' tie! And after hours spent zooming about the yard with your Springer pals, all worn out and hungry, how better to end the day than with a yummy dinner and cuddle with the humans! Ahhh, what a life! You may not be a big doggie in terms of size, Gandalf, but in heart and spirit, in every way that counts, you're a giant among canines! How lucky your family is, having a joyful, energetic, life loving best friend in you, Gandalf! You're the best! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, digging in the dirt, playing with your pup pals, being spoiled rotten by your proud parents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Gandalf!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hay, I got three little Yorkie Mud Bugs, who like to get into it just like you.
    Happy DOTD !
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Hi Gandalf,

Wow, that must have been a very attractive mud puddle you found. You still manage to
    look adorable even with the mud. You sound like an awesome pup & it's good to meet
    up with you today. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you all best wishes and hugs & kisses on your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww Gandalf, you're adorable, even all muddy!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla