Thread: Echo!

Echo!

Hello Echo, what a great love story!! I love that you and your fur sib get to be in the wedding and have a great family. Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're adorable Echo!!! How exciting, you and your step furkid being in a wedding! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

you are very handsome, Echo!! congrats on being DOTD!!

Blog Entries

Echo

One fine lookin' dog is Echo for sure! Love his fancy coat and wild eyes. Siberian Huskies are one heck of a handful 4 sure. Beautiful photos, they are both wonderful! Magnificent Dogs of the day!

Wooooo, Echo! What a great story of how you helped your paw-rents to get acquainted! I love your T. Rex paws! You are a beautiful fellow with your blue eyes and your black and white coat! Your fur-sib is beautiful too! I hope this will be a totally fun day of celebration for both of woo! Happy Dog of the Day, Echo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Echo the Matchmaker!

Hi Echo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a gorgeous, blue eyed Husky boy you are, and oh, your T-Rex pawsies pose is priceless! What a great story your Mommy has shared with us, Echo. It reads like a Hollywood romantic comedy script alright, with you starring in the role of matchmaker! In fact, everything about your and your parents' story is enchanting, from the oil exec meets environmentalist theme, to the San Francisco setting; from you gaining a new daddy and Husky pal, to being an attendant at your parent's wedding! And it appears not just one but two love matches were made that day at the park! (You and your stunning blue eyed buddy make for quite the precious pair!) Sailing on the bay and romping on the beach by day, cuddling up with your best doggie pal and parents each night...what more could a pup hope for? You truly are one extra special pup, Echo, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hoping for you and your entire family a very happy Dog of the Day celebration and a blessed wedding day, with wishes for all the best for you and yours in the years to come! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Echo, and to your beautiful Husky pal too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Echo. Enjoy your day! Hopefully, we'll get to see your life-mate, too! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Awwwwww, Echo, aren't you and your buddy just SOOOOO cute!!! And how sweet and touching that you and he brought your paw-rents together. You both will be perfect in the wedding!

I love the T-Rex paws.. My kitty Bob does that too.

Congratulations, darling Echo (and your pal), on being selected today's Dog(s) of the Day! We hope you and your friend and your Paw-rents are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and maybe even another outing sailing on the San Francisco Bay. Woooo!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery