0 0%
  • Avoid the mall areas at all cost!

13 61.90%
  • None of the above!

3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Day after Thanksgiving

Black Friday *shivers* My least favorite day of the year. Because I work in retail, the day after Thanksgiving (even Thanksgiving itself) I have to be in work. This year I was told I need to work from 7pm Thanksgiving Day to 7am on Black Friday. Whatever happened to holidays being spent with family?

RIP Sally

Since my Mom passed away it's only Mike and me now. For Thanksgiving we have an oven stuffer roaster and our favorite trimmings then after dinner we'll catch a movie on Demand. On Friday we sleep till we wake up (unless Mike has to work), pick at the leftovers as we feel like it, pretty much just hang out. I'll start looking through the gazillion catalogues that have already arrived to see how many Christmas presents I can order making a mall trip unnecessary.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

A friend told me that she and her sister are using a possible late-night trip to the mall on Thanksgiving night as an excuse to step away from a very dysfunctional family member. When the dinner dishes are done and everything is put away, she and her sister will visit with their family for awhile - but when things start to go awry, as she expects will happen, they're going to put on their coats and scoot.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Haven't decided yet. Might shop.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)