Thread: Precious Hope!

Precious Hope!

Happy Dog of the Day, darling precious Hope! What a perfect choice you are for our extra special, Thanksgiving Day honoree, sweetheart! I see you're all set for the day's festivities, all decked out in your holiday finery! (Your colorful, turkey themed bandana can do double duty as a napkin!) What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Hope! And now that you two are able to share an apt., no doubt those stressful college days are made a whole lot less stressful with you there by her/his side! Plus, she has the consummate model in you to help her/him hone those photography skills! Judging by your lovely photos, she/he is well on the way to a very successful career! Thanks for starting my holiday off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Wishing for you and your entire family, a very happy, peaceful, love filled Thanksgiving Day celebration! I know for sure they are all giving extra thanks today for having you in their lives! And hopefully today you'll be treated to a bit of yummy turkey, too! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hope!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Hope

I sure loved seein' Hope today, cheered me right up! Such a face, way too cute Excellent DOTD

Hello Hope,

It's great to meet such a pretty girl like you today. You look so pretty in your festive bandana.
    Sounds like to me that you have a wonderful life being model and best friend to your person. Congrats
    on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses
    sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a pretty girl Hope!!! I can see why your human uses you for a model! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you've had a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla