Happy Dog of the Day, darling precious Hope! What a perfect choice you are for our extra special, Thanksgiving Day honoree, sweetheart! I see you're all set for the day's festivities, all decked out in your holiday finery! (Your colorful, turkey themed bandana can do double duty as a napkin!) What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Hope! And now that you two are able to share an apt., no doubt those stressful college days are made a whole lot less stressful with you there by her/his side! Plus, she has the consummate model in you to help her/him hone those photography skills! Judging by your lovely photos, she/he is well on the way to a very successful career! Thanks for starting my holiday off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Wishing for you and your entire family, a very happy, peaceful, love filled Thanksgiving Day celebration! I know for sure they are all giving extra thanks today for having you in their lives! And hopefully today you'll be treated to a bit of yummy turkey, too! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hope!