Thread: Lovely Leo

Lovely Leo

Oh Leo, what a wonderful creamy tabby boy you are. I am absolutely convinced that cats know on which background you look best and your friend Xena is a great background for you as it makes you look more elegant, well groomed, creamy and noble
    I am sorry to hear your friend passed away but it looks as if there are plenty of new siblings - all rescued from your wonderful family who loves you very much.
    You have the run of the great outdoors and you have to promise you are careful when playing with these baby snakes- some of them can bite!
    I wish you a wonderful day of celebration, sweet boy.

Hello Leo!

I must tell you something. When I saw your thumbnail photo, I gasped! You look just like my dear boy, Mr. Amber Cat, aka Amber. He was a rescue who lived with me a bit over 8 years; he passed in 2002. Amber was my first cat EVER, so he had to teach me quite a bit.

You are so handsome! I can well imagine you enjoying your time hunting, out and about in the wide open spaces. Then coming in for a short snuggle and those PURRS. There is nothing like feeling the rumble of a kitty purr.

Enjoy your day, Leo! MWAH right on the nose, te hee.

What a great Pet Duo you make Leo and Xena, who says that Cats and Dogs are enemies!!
    And you have some new friends as well, your house must be so full of love!!!

We love Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel and we have always found Great Danes to be such Gentle Giants!!!

Michael Angel , My Orange Angels and The Great Dane Angels are BOOOOOOOOOW WOWWING and MEEEEEEEOOOOOWING FOR Leno and Xena Our Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The gift of Leo!

Good morning Leo! Happy Thanksgiving Day Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What a precious sight that is of you cuddled up on the couch with your beloved best buddy, Xena. No doubt she, and Ellie too, are looking down from the Rainbow Bridge this special day, sending down their love to you all! And while I'm sure you miss them both dearly, no doubt new addition Oreo is assuring you are never lacking for furry cuddles and companionship! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Leo, and equally blessed this Thanksgiving Day are your mom and dad, being surrounded by so much unconditional furry love! Special thanks to them, and caring folks like them, for their unwavering dedication to rescue, opening up their home and hearts to SO many deserving animals! And oh, that shot of you on your tractor is simply the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles and warmed heart, sweet baby boy! Wishing for you and your entire family a very happy and peaceful Thanksgiving Day celebration, with many more yet to come! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Leo, and to dear Oreo too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Leo

Leo rocks as COTD!! Love the photos so much, great too that he has such an awesome friend.

Dearest Leo, what a beautiful orange boy you are! And what a lot of great friends you have. I love the picture of you next to your best pal Xena. We're so sorry that Xena has passed to the Rainbow Bridge since then, as well as your Chow friend Ellie. But they keep you company always, don't they. And now you have Oreo the blue heeler and several other cats as company. What wonderful humans you have, who share home and love with so many rescued critters! God bless them, and God bless you all on this lovely Thanksgiving Day!

You are just gorgeous to look at, Leo, with your lovely orange fur and your sweet face with the pale yellow eyes. If I could, I would reach right down to Bauxite, Arkansas to pet you! Since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will give you some pets for me.

You are very energetic too, making your people smile with your antics.. going in and out, roaming your five acres, hunting for bats and baby snakes (be careful with those, some of them bite which can be quite nasty!). And you're a sweet love bug too, enjoying the occasional snuggle and purring very loudly. You love your whole family very much, and they all love you right back. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Leo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Oreo and the kitties and the humans and the Angels and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some turkey today!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Leo,

My, you are a handsome boy Leo. It must be wonderful to have a home with such a loving family
    who is so kind to all animals. Don't be traveling too far away from home when you are out & about on
    your property, ok? Congratulations on being honored today as the CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Leo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

It sounds like you have quite the spirit of adventure too; playing with snakes. I bet you would even give driving the tactor a go if you could figure out how to run it. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you all are enjoying a blessed day together.

Congratulations, sweet Leo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~