Thread: Arnold!!!

Arnold!!!

Good morning Arnold! What a handsome boy you are! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Rogue have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awesome Arnold!

CONGRATS, Arnold, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! You are so lucky to have such a loving home! I've heard all good things about pot belly pigs and you certainly prove that! Have a wonderful day with your great human parent and best pal, Rogue (also a cutie)! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries

Arnold

I have to agree that Arnold is adorable. Perfect POTD, such a such a cute pic of him with his BFF!

Adorble Arnod!

Hi Arnold! Happy Pot Belly Pig Pet of the Day to you! Oh, how ADORABLE are you! I can't stop smiling! I'm just beaming, picturing you living the good life indoors, being potty trained, napping with Rogue, cuddling up in your very own bed each night, right beside your mom! I'm so sorry for your mom's loss, the passing of her beloved doggie. You may have been an unexpected addition to the home, but oh, what a serendipitous gift you turned out to be, helping (along with kitty Rogue), to fill that empty space in your mom's! And what great buds you and Rogue turned out to be as well! A piggy and a kitty spooning. It doesn't get any more heart melting than that! Thanks for the brightening my cold and stormy day with your heartwarming story and precious pics, Arnold! I hope you and Rogue both enjoy a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desires and more...you deserve it! Lots of love and hugs, *smooches* and endless belly rubs to you, adorable Arnold, and to darling Rogue too! Please have your mom give you each some fave treats for me! (We know what you like...fresh veggies!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-27-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Arnold what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your pictures gave me such a smile!!! How smart of you to potty train youself!!! I know your family was impressed by that!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Arnold, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~