Thread: Brutus!

Brutus!

HI Brutus, you are a cutie. I"m glad you family is trying to teach people not to be afraid of a breed! Happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Brutus

Awww, so glad Brutus is DOTD! He's awesome, A sweeter face would be hard to find

Beautiful Brutus!

Hi Brutus in Bosnia Herzegovina! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a precious AST pup you are! I just love your coat and coloring, and that awesome "eyebrow," hehe. But oh, if those warm, gentle, love filled brown eyes of yours don't melt your heart you're not human! A gentle giant with a heart of pure gold, that you are, Brutus, and one fine ambassador for AST's worldwide! Kudos to your parent(s) for their devoted, responsible guardianship! As your mom says, it's time to stop blaming the wrong end of the leash! With AST's such as you representing your noble breeds, and with guardians such as your parents setting the example, little by little we can turn the doubters into believers! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, celebrating your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Brutus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beauty!

This dog is absolutely beautiful! thank you for being an ambassador to the breed. Congrats Brutus!

i this breed

You're adorable Brutus!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you enjoyed your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla