Thread: dear gizika

Blog Entries

dear gizika

you are beautiful.. of course all cats are beautiful .. you are a sweet kitty and we all love you.. congrats on being cat of the day... have a nice cotd today and always.. pat n Kerrie 20131126.0416
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Gizika

I have such a soft spot for Seal Point Siamese; I lost my boy in May at age 18. He (Koko) was the love of my life as I am sure Gizika is to you. Thank you for sharing your precious kitty with all of us.

17 yeras certainly is a good age for a Siamese Cat and Gizika you look as though you still have quite a bit of life in you.
    Sadly only my Bo Bo made it to 17 , as My Siamese came from a poor breeder.

You are in quite a beautiful and historic city too Gizika , and Our Awesome Angels next timne they take their Eastern European and Russian tour will drop by you with take out toys and treats.

My Siamese Six Pack is starting their MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Their Fellow Siamese Cat Gizika the Great.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Gizika

What a beautiful cat! Perfect name for a perfect sweetheart, loved seeing Gizika

Dearest Gizika, what a stunningly beautiful Siamese lady you are! You have that lovely Seal-Point Siamese coloring of your soft-looking fur, and such a sweet face too. I wish I could reach all the way to Moscow to pet you. Since I can't, I hope that your loving Purrrson will pet you for me . All three of your photos are gorgeous!

You are a mature lady of 17 years, but you still have the look of the kitten in you. Your Purrrson constantly tells you just how beautiful you are (but you already know this, of course). He/she and you love each other you dearly, don't you. You even get the softest spot on the bed. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gizika, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gizika what a beauty you are!!!

You certainly do not look 17!!! You wear your years very well!!! I enjoyed seeing your sweet picture and reading about you today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. What adventures you must have had together over the years.

Congratulations, sweet Gizika, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Gizika!

Oh, dear Gizika in Moscow! My heart melted reading your human's love filled tribute to her/his beautiful best girl, poring over your BEAUTIFUL photos. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than seeing a most deserving "seasoned kittyzen" being crowned Cat of the Day! And I must say, Gizika, it's hard to believe you're 17 years young...You do look like a youngster! Yes, you are special, Gizika, for so many reasons, but most of all simply because you're you! But what's not to love? You're a beauty, in body and heart, and the most devoted and loving furkid a human could ever hope for! And I'm sure your mom/dad appreciates you warming up the "big bed" on those cold Moscow nights! How blessed your family has been, knowing your unconditional love and companionship these many years, Gizika, and here's to many more wonderful years for you and your human! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, one worthy of your Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime, status! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gizika!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Gizika in Russia! You are a very beautiful lady with your wonderful Siamese colors and dark points! And your sweet face You claim the softest spot on the bed! I bet your person likes to snuggle with you, though Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Gizika!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678