Thread: Sasuke!!!

Sasuke!!!

Oh my gosh, you're adorable Sasuke!!! I'd love to see you run around and play! Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Sasuke!

CONGRATS, Sasuke, on being POTD! You are adorable! We enjoyed reading about your happy life and hope you have a long, safe one! (Don't get a chill in the snow! Brrrrr!) Have a wonderful day, cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (all rescues)

Precious Sasuke!

Greetings Sasuke! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a darling little dynamo you are, Sasuke; a love filled, action packed, ninja warrior fluff ball of epic proportions! You give new meaning to the term "energizer" bunny! And oh, your before and after bath shots have melted my heart into a puddle of mush! (Laughing out loud at your impressive collection of manly toiletries!) Your mum is one lucky lady, having a joyful, life loving, beautiful best bunny bud in you, sweetheart! You're the best! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, cuddling up with your mom, watching a movie, zooming about the house in full ninja mode, being spoiled rotten! (Go easy on those Teddies!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sasuke!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable bunny Sasuke!

Sasuke, what a darling bunny you are! A black bunny blur of maximum cuteness! And a busy bunny, too - playing with all your toys, having a little fun in the snow, zooming through the house, and then cuddling with your mum! Loved and cherished, that's you - as it should be Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Sasuke, Ninja warrior bun!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sasuke what an adorable bunny you are!!!!

I loved your sweet pictures!!! Yes, ninja's can have a sweet side!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. It was nice that you took the time out of your busy schedule to pose for pictures. You certainly brightened my day.

Congratulations, sweet Sasuke, on being our very special ninja bunny, Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~