Thread: What They Did After Their Pet Died Is Strangely Sweet. You Won’t See This In Most Places.

What They Did After Their Pet Died Is Strangely Sweet. You Won’t See This In Most Places.

This orange baby looks like he died in his sleep.

I am posting only the link and one picture. It does show kitty's cremains. They are not gross, but may upset some who have recently lost beloved furkids or other folk.

http://www.viralnova.com/buddhist-pe...ampaign=aweber

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That is a little much for me, but I do respect their wishes and think it is a nice way to deal with the grieving process.
    I got the tears seeing the shrine they made at home. Very sweet.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

That is a bit off putting , but that shrine is quite nice.
    My Found Cat Angels are cremated at My Vet's office , and along with the Other Angels are sprinkled around a wishing well. Some do not like that , but My Angels love to meet and bond with those other Animal Angels
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS