Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saying goodbye to Malachi :-(

I'm so sorry about precious Malachi. You gave him a wonderful loving home.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

It is sad when our Cats go before we are ready.
    Malachi is such a Dear Cat and is now an Angel now and has his wings of silver and gold.
    Malchi will be with us at the King's Buffet , and will start looking for that place where you will be together gain in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry Karen - he was a beautiful cat! ((hugs))
    he's in good company and there will be a lot of laps for him to sit on!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Blog Entries

Malachi

Dear Karen, I believe 4 sure Malachi felt loved and cared for every step of the way and that you provided all the love x 12. Remember babe.... cat's KNOW when they are loved! xoxo Wish that I could Fed -Ex you the best cake in the world, bless yer heart

I love that picture of him! Thanks for finding it and yes, he did grow a bit more into the ears! It's been a hard couple of days and my husband just doesn't understand, so it's nice to have people who know why we are so attached to our furry family members. Thanks for the support during this difficult time.

Here is Malachi shortly after we moved to Indiana when he was healthy:

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Hugs to you. You made the right decision. I am so sorry Malachi had to go so soon. He was very loved.

What a stunning boy - I know he grew into those ears!

He was a beautiful cat and he had a good loving home with you where he felt loved, safe and wanted.
    Sorry about your loss, we all wish our animals could be with us forever, not to be, you gave him all you could while he was with you --RIP Malachi.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I received a card from my vet yesterday and they had included Malachi's paw prints on a piece of paper. It made me cry all over again. Really missing him and feeling bad for Phinehas.

Blog Entries

sorry

Karen,
    Poor you and poor Phin.I Sure wish that there was a magic wand to fix everything. Mia is sitting on the computer desk right now, I am so grateful for her. I know that you are going through agony honey and I am SO sorry for your loss, so very sorry.

Blog Entries
    We got a sympathy card from my vet as well when we had to put our cat Fred down and it made me feel even worse as well. Take your time, one does not have to put a time limit on great loss. What a beautiful cat Malachi.

What a beautiful, beautiful boy!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am just now seeing this. I am so sorry about Malachi. He was so beautiful and special. ((hugs)) to you!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thanks all for the kind words. It's been a hard week adjusting to our now quieter home. Phinehas has been glued to me nonstop and has been sleeping under the covers with me at night. I know it's going to take some time to adjust, but wanted to see if there was any advice in terms of helping a grieving cat and also when the right time would be to possibly add another companion cat. I know I'm not ready just yet, but would like Phinehas to have a kitty companion to cuddle with sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady View Post
    Thanks all for the kind words. It's been a hard week adjusting to our now quieter home. Phinehas has been glued to me nonstop and has been sleeping under the covers with me at night. I know it's going to take some time to adjust, but wanted to see if there was any advice in terms of helping a grieving cat and also when the right time would be to possibly add another companion cat. I know I'm not ready just yet, but would like Phinehas to have a kitty companion to cuddle with sometime in the future.
    It is hard, but when the time is right, your heart will know, I promise. There is no set time when one should get a new kitty - everything is variable including your heart, Phin's needs and the rest. We'll be thinking of you!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, I'm so sorry for your loss and sorry that I haven't replied to this thread sooner. Malachi sure was a very unique cat. I remember playing fetch with him. RIP sweet boy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

As Karen already said, you'll know when the time is right to let another cat into to life. I wish you good luck in finding a companion for Phinehas.

Thanks Tracey. Too bad I'm not still in CA so we could make another trip up to visit Linda! It was totally fun going up there to see her kitties!