Thread: Charming Chicco!

Charming Chicco!

Dearest Chicco, what an utterly adorable Roman kitty you are! Bellissimo! You are so handsome and distinguished-looking, with such pretty grey tabby fur, and LOOOOOOONG white whiskers, and that sweet face with the pale yellow-green eyes looking out at us with such love. You are so cute peeking out from under the blanket there! I wish I could reach all the way to Italy to pet you! (Since I can't, I'm sure your loving mom will give you some for me .)

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality. Mom loves you dearly, even when you dig the soil of her favorite plants or when you destroy the couch. You are lively and playful and sweet, and you love her dearly right back. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chicco, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mom and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration in sunny (we hope today) Rome, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wow Chicco, what a lucky Cat you are to li9ve in Rome.
    Rome is such a great city, we hear about it from Our Awesome Angels who just love going there for the fantastic ristorantes and hotels.What a Big Handsome Cat you are Chicco!!!

We all wish we could join you Chicco, we would stop by and pick up some pasta fettucine which is our favorite or some spumoni ice cream.
    You are such a Good Looking Gato!!!

We Found Hotel Cats are saying a Big CIAO to Our New Cat of the Day and are sending a Roman MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Noblest Roman of them All Charismatic Chicco!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chicco, you are so handsome! Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Blog Entries

Chicco

Chicco is an outstanding COTD!

Concats Chico on becoming COTD.

Chicco, oh my goodness! What a beautiful grey tabby kitty you are! You remind me a lot of Eve and Pinot! Such pretty green eyes and long whiskers! You are a busy kitty, too - hiding under the covers, re-decorating the couch or digging in the soil of your mum's plants! Then it is time for a nap in the sunshine Could you please have your mum give you some extra petting for me today, handsome boy. Happy Cat of the Day to you, bellissimo Chicco!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy COTD to you Chicco. You are a darling boy and could be Eve and Pinot's brother. Enjoy being pampered and spoiled sweetie - you deserve it all!!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Happy CAT OF THE DAY handsome Chicco. You are a very handsome fellow an it looks
    like you have a wonderful home living in the eternal city. Congratulations & best wishes going
    out to you on your special day. Wishing you a long & happy life sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chicco you are a charmer for sure!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day!!! What fun it must be to have you for a friend. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying a lovely day together.

Congratulations, sweet Chicco, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chicco's the one!

Hi Chicco! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful boy you are, Chicco, a Roman god! You remind me so much of my first kitty, a handsome grey tabby named Fritz! Oh, how lucky you are to be residing there in (sometimes) sunny, historic, beautiful Rome! Luckier still, having a devoted, doting and patient forever human in your Mom! AND, you get to sleep in the BIG bed and use the couch as your very own scratching post!!! hehe Now that's living the good life! We're so happy your Mommy has you there by her side to love on her, Chicco. She's one lucky lady! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! You truly are one extra special kitty! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in on center stage, sweetheart, getting the royal treatment! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you handsome, charming Chicco!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Chicco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana