Dearest Chicco, what an utterly adorable Roman kitty you are! Bellissimo! You are so handsome and distinguished-looking, with such pretty grey tabby fur, and LOOOOOOONG white whiskers, and that sweet face with the pale yellow-green eyes looking out at us with such love. You are so cute peeking out from under the blanket there! I wish I could reach all the way to Italy to pet you! (Since I can't, I'm sure your loving mom will give you some for me .)

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality. Mom loves you dearly, even when you dig the soil of her favorite plants or when you destroy the couch. You are lively and playful and sweet, and you love her dearly right back. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chicco, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mom and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration in sunny (we hope today) Rome, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.