Thread: Pokey!!!

Pokey!!!

Hi Pokey! Congrats on being POTD! One of Pet Talk's own! I hope you get spoiled today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pokey, you make an excellent headband! Such a cutie you are! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Brave, beautiful Pokey!

Hi Pokey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and your proud young lady! What a beautiful Python you are, Pokey, and yes, you do make for one awesome and unique, headpiece! And if I'm not mistaken, we here on Pet of the Day have met your Mommy before! The unspeakable abuse you suffered at the hand of your former "owner" is sickening, and knowing that you lost your vision, that your growth was stunted due to that abuse, is heartbreaking. But despite all the physical suffering you endured in your former life, it's clear your gentle spirit, your ability to love and trust, survived! Thankfully now, and for all the days of your life, you will be loved, respected and cherished for the very special creature that you are, never to know a cruel hand or harsh word ever again! What a wonderful story of rescue is yours, Pokey, and how very deserving you are of your Pet of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Pokey! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, darling Pokey, I am so sorry that you are blind from your previous mistreatment, but am glad that you are doing so well with your new devoted guardian and have regained your health. How special to have a wonderous snake coiled around like a headband . . . I am jealous! May you have many more years in your wonderful new home environment that seems to suit you to a "T"!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs