Thread: Precious Puss!

Precious Puss!

Hello, Puss, lovely kitty! We met your kitty-sister Tootsie Belle a few weeks ago http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ortie-Love-Cat and now it is your turn to be our Cat of the Day! What a lovely girl you are with your black, golden and white coat; your long white whiskers, and your cute pink nose and paw pads! I am so glad you have grown into such a content kitty with your caring family's help. I like how you let your family know it is time for someone to feed you -- hurrying to your dish, using your voice and watching for someone to respond! I hope you will have a wonderful day of playing in your tunnel, taking a nap in your favorite basket, and being admired by your family Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Puss! And hugs, cuddles and kisses to you and Tootsie Belle!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-24-2013 at 05:30 AM. Reason: correct a spelling mistake
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have such a soft spot for calicos. Puss, you are a beauty! Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Dearest Puss, it it so good to see you here as today's Cat of the Day! We remember your adoptive-sister Tootsie Belle was COTD earlier this month. And so you both deserve to be, after your wonderful Purrents adopted you at the RSPCA when you both had had such hard lives before being rescued and brought to the shelter. God bless your humans, and God bless you both!

And then they carefully gave you the love and space you needed to come out of your shell slowly. Now you live happily, enjoying your sheepskin blanket and your play tunnel, playing with your dear companion Tootsie, checking on your humans to make sure meals are coming along on schedule, and kissing and cuddling with them. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

You are such a beautiful girl, with the sweetest face and those lovely pale-green eyes looking out at the world with such love. Your fur is gorgeous, so luxurious and fluffy and soft-looking in those stunning calico colors. I sure wish I could reach around the world to Wentworth Falls again to pet you and skritch your chin (and give a few more pets to Tootsie too)! And once again, since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will give you both some pets and chin-skritches for me .

Congratulations, darling Puss, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Tootsie Belle and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a gorgeous little Cat you are Puss , you could be our Halloween Cat with your blend of orange and black.
    All the way from the land down under you are such a Cutie Patootie!!!

We just love our Cats of many colors, and you are such a wonderful Cat with all those colors and shades.
    That is so great that your family saw what a great Cat you are and saw your potential despite your shyness.

We Found Hotel Cats are starting our finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newst and Most Colorful Cat Of The Day Purrfect Puss.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Puss!

Hi Puss! Happy Cat of the Day! You, sweetheart, are one breathtaking beauty, one stunning Calico girl, right down to those fluffy pantaloons and amazing tail! And oh, those pale green eyes (sad no more!!!), are stunning! Now, as for your former "humans," I can't even say here what I'd like to do to them, having neglected you as they did, then surrendering you. Well, thankfully your forever family could recognize a treasure when they saw one. And while it took a bit of time for you to (understandably) learn to love and trust again, thanks to the love and patience shown you by your family, and Tootsie, you have! And after all of the neglect you suffered early in life, who can blame you for chowing down with such gusto! I say, you go girl! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful Aussie girl! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with Tootsie and your Mom and Dad, being spoiled silly! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Puss, and to Tootsie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Puss what a stunning beauty you are!!!

I can not imagine anyone wanting to abandon you!!! Well, it's their loss and your family's gain for sure!!! How blessed they are to have you grace their lives!!! Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my gloomy and rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and Tootsie and the entire family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Puss, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciao Chicco

Chicco sei un bellissimo micio italiano ed è fantastico che tu sia qui con noi per una celebrazione di gatto del dia
    Chicco- like every Italian man you know come fare bella figura
    It is wonderful to have a handsome tabby boy here and we hope you have a fantastic Roman holiday of celebration today.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Puss what a stunning beauty you are!!!

I can not imagine anyone wanting to abandon you!!! Well, it's their loss and your family's gain for sure!!! How blessed they are to have you grace their lives!!! Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my gloomy and rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and Tootsie and the entire family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Puss, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    Puss was given the name of Mary Jane at the shelter and we continued so as not to confuse her, however, a visitor from the UK tried to attract her attention and said 'come on puss'. She had never much responded to Mary Jane, but when called Puss her eyes lit up and came towards them miaowing so by accident we had found her original name. She now responds happily whenever we call Puss and her confidence is growing daily. She is quite feisty when a neighbourhood cat patrols through our garden in the middle of the night and screams at him through a glass door waking everyone up. At this ppoint our other cat Tootsie joins her in defending their territory! They are both very entertaining and have lots of catitude.