Thread: Naylee

Naylee

This has been a long time coming but I finally decided it was time to let Nay go. Her bad days were outnumbering her good days. She's gone on to a place with no arthritis, no cysts and tumors, and hopefully no more memories of the abuse she suffered in the first half of her life. You were a good dog Nay. I hope you found your peace now.

"There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Rest in peace, pretty girl, sorrow and pain no more.
    I've Been Frosted

Pretty girl, you are free of all badness now. RIP.

I'm so sorry...

Such a beautiful girl. My most heartfelt sympathies to you and your family on her passing. What a wonderful life you gave her after such a sad start at life, and how lucky you were to have known her love and companionship. Rest easy now, precious Naylee, free from all of those sad memories from long ago, free of pain.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hugs to you. Play hard Naylee!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries
    Rest In Peace Sweet Naylee
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

i'm sorry

i am very sorry....must have been hard. my puppy also died a few months ago......it wasn't very fun....