Thread: Adorable Boxer Boy Barney!

Adorable Boxer Boy Barney!

Good morning Barney! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome, smart, fun loving, goofy, adorably "insane" Boxer boy you are; so packed with personality, so fun loving, so goofy! It's easy to understand how handily you won over your humans' hearts, Barney! The joy, love and laughs you bring to their days is a priceless gift indeed, but personally, you had me at "duck diving!" And oh, could your photo spread me any more heart melting??? You're one extra special pup for sure, Barney, and all lucky enough to know and love you are truly blessed! Thanks for starting off my morning with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight doing all sort of fun stuff, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Barney!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi big boy Barney,

You sound like a wonderful companion to have as part of the family. I know Boxers are very strong
    athletic dogs who can also be funny clowns when they want to be. Congratulations handsome
    fella on being chosen for special honors as the awesome DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses for you sweetheart.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Barney!!! I bet you keep your family on their toes! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zoot Suit Barney!

He also makes noises while you talk to him. He never fails to add his own comment. He has two different personalities. When it is just his family home with him, he is both very mellow and playful. But when someone who does not live under the same roof as him comes around, he goes crazy. He forgets all his manners because of how excited he is to greet the new people.

He is such a goofy dog and never fails to make you smile. You can always get a good laugh when he is around. When you ask Barney if he wants to go to bed, his ears perk up and he will sprint to the bed. He has his own bed time routine too. He will duck-dive into the bed, then he will use his paws to push himself as close as he possibly can into your body. He does it every night.
    Awww, Barney! What a special Boxer guy you are! You hold up your end of a conversation with your people! You show your guests how happy you are that they've come to visit! I'm not sure what a duck-dive is, but how sweet that you wiggle yourself as close as you can possibly get to your people when it is time to settle down for sleep You are joyful and smart! Not to mention nattily dressed in your short brown coat! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Barney!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678