Thread: Wrigley the Sheltie!

Wrigley the Sheltie!

Hi, Wrigley! When I saw your thumbnail photo, I thought you might be a border collie But you are a beautiful Sheltie girl! I like your brown eyes and your wonderful, full, fluffy coat! Mmwah, I'd like to place a gentle little kiss on your out-stretched front paw. You recognized your forever family that first day, smart girl! Now you have a wonderful home where you can greet people, give lots of kisses, and share fun and love! You look very gorgeous in your Christmas portraits, too! You are sensitive to some scents, but now that your family is aware they can help manage your sensitivities. I hope you are having a wonderful day of doing all the things you enjoy, Wrigley! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting for me, gorgeous girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Wrigley!

Hi Wrigley! (What a great name!) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I have to admit that at first glance I too mistook you for a Border Collie, mostly because of your coloring! I don't think I've ever met a bi-black Sheltie before...how unique, how special, how beautiful! And don't you look precious, posing before your lovely Christmas tree! Santa can't get here fast enough, right Wrigley? You knew from the very first moment you laid eyes on your people that they were the ones for you, and if it took a bit of whining and whimpering to convince them they actually did not want a "sable," well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! And how interesting, your fear of certain types of dress! And if ever the time should come (hopefully never) that your parents need to be alerted to smoke, you're on the job! But your greatest talent of all? Dispensing kisses to all comers with unabashed abandon! What a very special girl you are, Wrigley, and how lucky your family is to have a beautiful furkid, a loving companion, a best friend for life, in you! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, celebrating with your proud parents, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Wrigley! (That shot of your wee self curled up in that basket is heart melting!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Wrigley

What a beautiful girl you are! I have two Border Collies so yes, I was fooled at first! But you are a beauty on your own. It's wonderful that you told your family you were the dog for them! I hope you have wonderful years together.

Hello Wrigley,

What a sweet face you have darling girl. I love those dark eyes & pretty coloring too.
    I am so happy to know what a wonderful home you have and how loved you are. That puppy
    picture is adorable. Congratulations on being chosen for honor as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just or you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Wrigley!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla