Thread: Cute As Can Be Coco!

Cute As Can Be Coco!

Hi cutie Coco! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, how I adore Rat Terriers! Love you spunk, your energy, your attitude! You're big doggies in compact packages, so full of personality and totally irresistible! (Just look at that confidant expression!) How lucky your mommy has been, having been blessed with a loyal and loving best friend and protector in you these many years! And while I'm sure it's tough for you and for her, now that she's in college, I have a good idea of just how special those happy homecomings are! And seeing as how Thanksgiving is next week, well, another one of those happy homecomings is just around the corner! Thanks for brightening and warming my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming self, your simply heart melting photo spread, Coco! I hope you and brother Bandit enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you cutie Coco, and to dear Bandit too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HA, I think from that first picture, that Coco needs a Nap !
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Quote Originally Posted by SWHouston View Post
    HA, I think from that first picture, that Coco needs a Nap !

I think his look is one described in another DOTD the other day as "love eyes". It's a sweet look of affection.

Hello Coco,

I'm so pleased to meet you sweetie. It's so good that you have a family that keeps you busy with 4H activities.
    Seems like you would be a natural in active games & obedience training. Congratulations on being chosen for
    honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of love & hugs going out to you on your special day Coco.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet little Coco!!!!

You are super duper duper cute!!!

You remind me of my Teeny girl who passed away about 1 year ago -- I just love those terrier types!

Have a wonderful day, dear little Coco -- you make a splendid Dog of the Day!!!

CRT

Cuddly, bouncy Coco! You are such a cutie and I think you look very nice in your sweater! Very collegiate - you could be the Terrier Man on Campus! I like how you have tons of energy and intelligence - no wonder you have done so well in your competitive events! I'm sure you are going to have a happy reunion with your favorite person during the Thanksgiving break Happy Dog of the Day to you, Coco!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Coco

Look at that smile. She knows she found a family to love her. rescue dogs are the best!

Precious Coco Chanel!

Hi Coco! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet little one! What an adorable fluffball you are, Coco! Your snow white, gossamer like coat reminds me of the (no longer sold) angel hair we used to decorate our Christmas tree back when I was a kid. So fitting, for you truly are an earthly angel! (All of that attention to grooming shows!) Heartfelt thanks to Ginger's Death Row Rescue of Seattle, Washington, and all who work tirelessly to make happy beginnings such as yours, that of your entire fur family, a reality! Oh, what fun, how gratifying, those "pot luck" reunions must be! Your family is truly blessed having a sweet and loving "social butterfly" of a pup in you, Coco! As your mom/dad says, you truly are a precious gem, and so very deserving of your Sunday "top honors!" Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud parents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Coco Chanel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there, Coco Chanel! I saw your photo and smiled right off. But hey, look at my siggy (signature photo) down below -- I have bichons! Cousins in the dog world, and sharing all that high maintenance coat.

I enjoyed reading your story, and I am so pleased you have a loving family. Your mom and dad are among the lucky ones! I have volunteered with a bichon rescue in the past, and so I know a bit about the life they had, and the love they found when they were rescued.

Having get togethers with your siblings is FUN! We also have a Bichon Bash, where lots of bichons get together, it really is an enjoyable time for doggies and humans alike. In the photos, the smiles just come shining through! And having a play time with others your size, age, and physical ability makes it a great workout! I bet all of you sleep well after one of these gatherings.

Enjoy your day, Coco, you are definitely one special girl.

You're a little cutie Coco!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Greetings Coco, congrats on being Dog of the Day! And to your pawrents for adopting you!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Cute Coco!

Congratulation Coco! Happy Dog of the day! Really Coco you are so cute and your golden colour is also very nice.
    Last edited by jessewills; 12-17-2013 at 07:49 AM.