Thread: Mischievous Rosie!

Mischievous Rosie!

CONGRATS, Rosie, on being POTD! We loved reading about your curious nature (although it made us nervous until we read that your home is now "ferret-proofed"!) You sure have a wonderful life and are certainly well loved! Bet you have a fantastic day as POTD with your best friend/human parent! Have FUN! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Rosie!

Hi Rosie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious baby girl! Of course you're mischievous, fun loving, curious and just a bit naughty, a whole bunch clownish...you're a Ferret! What a good girl you are, Rosie, wanting to help your Mom with the laundry! But take care, as I see the washing machine is one appliance not listed as having been "Ferret proofed!" What a perfect "first Ferret" your human has in you, Rosie! You're not only beautiful and personality packed, you're just as sweet and gentle and loving as can be! Oh my, Rosie kisses!!! I can only imagine how much your Mom cherishes those sweet moochies! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope and your kitty pal Beastie (all of your furry friends) enjoy a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day, getting into all sort of (safe) mischief, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rosie what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your cute face on my computer today!!! It made me smile!!! What fun it must be having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having a fun filled day.

Congratulations, sweet Rosie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww you're a cutie Rosie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla