Thread: Adorable Drogon!

Adorable Drogon!

Hi Drogon! Happy Pet of the Day! Oh, what a beautiful, simply precious Bearded Dragon you are! That shot of you sleeping so peacefully is beyond heart melting, as are all of your photos! And speaking of hearts, it's easy to understand how easily you won over your human's heart! (I can just imagine how adorable kissing baby Dragons are!) What a gentle and loving best friend your human has in you, Drogon! You're a beauty inside and out (yes, boys can be beautiful, hehe), and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, cuddling with your human and basking in a nice sunny spot, munching on some yummy collard and mustard greens, meal worms and crickets, beings spoiled to the max! Lots of love to you, precious Drogon! Wishing for you and your proud person many, many wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Drogon, you are too cute! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Drogon what a stunning dragon you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. The one of you sleeping is so sweet!!! You certainly made me smile and brightened up my gloomy rainy day!!! Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. What fun it must be having you for a best friend.

Congratulations, sweet Drogon, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're adorable Drogon! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cuddly Drogon!

CONGRATS, Drogon, on being POTD! Your amazing photos are heart-melting! What a cutie you are! You are one lucky little guy to be so loved and so well cared for! Congrats, again, to you and your best friend/human parent! Hope your day is WONDERFUL! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net