Thread: Beautiful Lady Fanny!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Lady Fanny!

CONGRATS, Lady Fanny, on being POTD! What a wonderful life you have! Kudos to your very special human parent/best friend for being so thoughtful and doing everything to make your life a happy one! We LOVED hearing about your great life and sweet protective nature to your babies! We wish you a wonderful, very special day as POTD! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Lady Fanny!

Hi Lady Fanny! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful girl! If I'm reading correctly, I do believe you are a surrogate chicken mommy! And a surrogate chicken mommy to (at times) turkeys no less!) Wow, how special is that!!! Wild turkey abound here on Cape Cod, and so the image of those big babies trying to nest under your wings at night brought an extra big smile to my face !) What a selfless, wonderful thing you and your human mommy are doing, helping future feathered ones to enter the world! And in return for your kindness, you get to fulfill your never ending urge to mother, protect, teach and nurture! What a heart warming story is yours, Lady Fanny, and we give great thanks to your family for sharing it with us, along with so many precious pics! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating with all of your feathered friends, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Lady Fanny! P.S...Love the white legs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady Fanny, you sound like a funny gal. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Lady Fanny what a beauty you are!!!

You are just a born mother, aren't you? How lucky those turkeys were to have you for a mom!!! I loved meeting you and seeing your wonderful pictures today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Lady Fanny, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lady Fanny,

Congratulations on being chosen today as the PET OF THE DAY. I'd also like to congratulate
    and thank your caregivers for giving you a natural life. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lady Fanny!

Gotta love those speckled sussex's! I've got a few myself and they"re so pretty to look at, but Lady here is stunning! Congrats on being pet of the day!
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!