Thread: Niko - Our Local Celebrity!

Niko - Our Local Celebrity!

My coworker asked me to post Niko's cat-ography and pics last week, so imagine my pleasure at finding him as today's COTD! Niko provides hours of pleasure and stress relief for his owner and his owner's wife. He is loved beyond words and coddled as much as he will allow himself to be. We have seen pics of Niko sleeping on his owner's chest, and out in the boat with his owner. Niko is a special boy!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

What a lucky Kitten you were Niko to find that very special home where you were nursed back to health and are now the Purrfect Big Owesome Orange Cat with dare we say a touch of Maine Coon.
    Your story is very much like that of Mickey Fluffy Tail who also was an orphan of the storm.

We just love Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel, they are such Big Warm Hearted Cats.
    We wish we could visit you on your farm Niko to run around with you having all kinds of fun and having a wonderful time.

Michael Angel has visited as have Our Porch Angels.
    Best wishes from them and The Fluffy Tail Brothers and Miquelito and all we Found Hotel Cats who MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Cat of the Day Nifty Niko.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Niko, what a stunningly gorgeous big orange guy you are! You definitely look like you have some Maine Coon blood in you. We're so glad that as a starving unhealthy kitten you turned up at the door of those kind people who took you in, fed you and nursed you back to good health, and adopted you into your Furrrever home.

Now you are such a handsome fellow! I love all those photos of you, you are so happy and comfortable in them! That closeup of your dear face and your big paws is so sweet, and that shot of you on your back with your tummy up is great! The pictures all make me want to reach right through the screen to Double Springs, AL and pet you and rub that tum-tum (only if you like tummy-rubs, of course)! Since I can't, I hope one of your loving Purrrents will give you some pets and rubs for me .

You are not only beautiful, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You make your humans smile with all your antics. You keep snakes, lizards, mice, rabbits, squirrels (and unfortunately even a few birds) under control in your vast forest land. You love your snacks, and you carry on rich conversations, purr as loud as a HEMI, and lounge around in all sorts of contorted positions. And you are a natural born cuddler, even if you do crowd the bed quite a bit! You love your two Purrrsons dearly and they love you dearly right back. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Niko, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and your friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, Niko!! I have a soft spot for long haired orange boys.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Congratulations Niko! A whole 60 acres to yourself? Wow! I'm sorry that you are alone during the week, but I can tell you are well loved.

Congrats again Niko!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Gorgeous fluffy orangey Niko! I'm about ready to go get Phesina in Michigan so we can take a road trip to Alabama to visit you! Those ear tufts (I'm a sucker for ear tufts), your adorable pink nose and paw pads! You keep the critters under control, you give cuddles and PURRRRRS! I can imagine just how much you are loved ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy Niko!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Niko what a gorgeous orange fellow you are!!!

I have a soft spot for orangies too!!! There is just something so magical and mellow about them. Your sweet pictures sure made me smile on this gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Niko, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Niko,

Oh my, be still my heart. I could just look at your gorgeous pictures all day long.
    You remind me so much of my dear RB cat Redbud. He was also a big Orange sweetheart. It's
    wonderful to meet you & to know how much you are loved & treasured. Congratulations on
    being honored today as the CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long,happy & healthy life sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nifty Niko!

Congrats to our "celebrity" Cat of the Day, brave, beautiful Niko! What an impressive boy you are, Niko! Looking at your stunning, hunky-handsome self, it's hard to believe you were once the ailing, malnourished kitty described in your bio. BUT, after...
    A bit of care, love, and a whole lot of internal fortitude allows me to now present to you the same feline, four years later.
    Need we say more? What a transformation! You're a lion alright, not only in looks, but in your brave heart and your indomitable spirit, a survivor and a fighter for sure! But, I'm not sure there's a lion out there who measures up to your cuddle factor, natural born and to the core! How blessed you are to be loved by a family so devoted, and how lucky are they, having a best feline friend, a devoted companion for life, in you! You're one in a million, Niko, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being spoiled royally! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Niko! And extra thanks to your humans for sharing so many heart melting pics with us!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

L, thank you for introducing us to this forum but I must correct you on one thing, I surely am not Niko’s owner, he is our owner and he re-emphasizes it every chance he gets

And I thank the rest of you for your loving words, Niko is indeed one special yellow cat. We never had to train him because he’s behaved perfectly inside and out, including when we force him to visit with us in the city. His personality is indeed as pretty as his looks, we are fortunate he found us!