Thread: Adorable Wolfgang!

Adorable Wolfgang!

Hi Wolfgang! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! You are just too cute for words, Wolfgang, and oh, doesn't your name suit you! You look like a little wolf, in fact a little wolfman! (Eddie Munster comes to mind!) And how precious is your photo spread! Oh, be still my heart! Your human waited a long time before her/his dream of having an Akita would come true, but so worth the wait and effort it took when the gift was a pup as special as you! You do your oft misunderstood breed proud, Wolfgang! You not only prove that Akitas can be gentle and loving, you just might be the sweetest, gentlest, most loving doggie on the planet! A friend to all, skinned and furred, that you are! How lucky your person is to have a beautiful best friend in you, Wolfgang, and I hope for you and her/him a lifetime of happy days and cherished memories! (Skinny dipping at 3am in your very own pup pool? That's awesome!) Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Wolfgang! P.S...LOVE your stylin' blue jacket, and oh, your baby pics, and that last shot of you in froggie mode, priceless!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Re: Adorable Wolfgang!

Thank you so much! I am Wolfgang's owner I figured I would make an account so I could talk to you guys :3

Hello Wolfie,

My, you are a very handsome fellow. I love your beautiful mask and pretty coloring.
    You sound like a very loving & playful companion. I hope you continue to learn & grow with
    your lucky family. Congratulations on being the honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses fuzzy boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, adorable Wolfgang! Extreme cuteness alert for you, sweety! I like the picture with your back legs stretched out straight- and two different colors of paw pads! You look very nice in your argyle sweater! I smiled when I read about how you went swimming in your very own puppy pool at 3 in the morning How wonderful that you and your person will have all kinds of adventures, good times and fun together! I agree with lizbud, you will continue to learn and grow with your family. I am sending you MORE hugs and kisses this afternoon! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie boy Wolfgang!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you guys so much I also forgot to add that Wolfgang is extremely goofy and clumsy xD he can always make you laugh!

Aww Wolfgang, you're beyond adorable!!! I'm happy to see your human joined Pet Talk and might post even more pics of you! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I would love to post more pics of him, but my iPad won't let me and my desktop is broken x.x you can view more photos of Wolfgang and my other dogs and pets on my deviantart here- http://fuzzythepunkcat.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks for the extra pictures fuzzythepunkcat! Hopefully in the future you will be able to post pics of Wolfgang as he grows up here for us!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

So nice to hear from you, fuzzythepunkcat! Thanks for the bonus pics! And please stick around to update us on Wolfgang as he grows! He's adorable! More hugs for him!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks everyone I will be sure to update you!