Thread: Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan

Love the hound breeds and my rescue takes in a lot with stories similar to Obi's. Obi is a great representative of the Treeing Walker Coonhound breed. He is a handsome boy and I am so glad his story had a happy ending. Don't see many lemon TWC's. Give him a rub for me.

Hi Obi-Wan, I'm glad you were found and adopted. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Obi-Wan!

Hi Obi-Wan! Happy Dog of the Day! It's been some time since a Treeing Walker Coonhound has been honored as Dog of the Day, so seeing your beautiful face up on my screen today was quite the treat! But it was your heartwarming bio., reading of your family's deep love for you, that moved me to *happy* tears! From motherless pup (the runt of the litter no less) born in the woods, to your amazing rescue by that caring hunter, to living the good life with the most caring and loving of forever families, yours is without doubt one enchanting, life affirming Cinderfella tale! And as has been said, you certainly are one fine representative of your hunting dog breed; handsome, smart and SO athletic. But so as not to cloud that vision of perfection, I think we'll keep the fact that you only "track" cookies and treats under wraps! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Obi-Wan, a loyal and loving best friend for life! Thanks to your human for sharing your very special story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of those precious pics, has made my day! And I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Obi-Wan! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

As a Star Wars fan, I love your name! So glad you were rescued and congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hi Obi-Wan,

What a beautiful boy you are sweetheart. I'm sorry your early puppyhood was not the best,
    but it's great to know what a wonderful home you have now. I love your coloring and I think
    I noticed a butterfly like marking on your side. Congratulations Obi Wan on being chosen
    as today's deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Obi-wan, you are so handsome! Those soft brown doggie eyes do me in! *melt* I'd be happy to play with you, or help you hunt for a delicious treat or cookie I am sending you even more hugs and kisses today, which I bet your family will be giving you Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet boy Obi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for making Obi feel special today! He truly is a best friend and life partner! Just so you know, Obi spent his day resting like a king in the midst of the pillows on our bed, all by himself! What a special day for such a special puppy! Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Hmong97 View Post
    Love the hound breeds and my rescue takes in a lot with stories similar to Obi's. Obi is a great representative of the Treeing Walker Coonhound breed. He is a handsome boy and I am so glad his story had a happy ending. Don't see many lemon TWC's. Give him a rub for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    Hi Obi-Wan, I'm glad you were found and adopted. Happy DOTD
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Obi-Wan! Happy Dog of the Day! It's been some time since a Treeing Walker Coonhound has been honored as Dog of the Day, so seeing your beautiful face up on my screen today was quite the treat! But it was your heartwarming bio., reading of your family's deep love for you, that moved me to *happy* tears! From motherless pup (the runt of the litter no less) born in the woods, to your amazing rescue by that caring hunter, to living the good life with the most caring and loving of forever families, yours is without doubt one enchanting, life affirming Cinderfella tale! And as has been said, you certainly are one fine representative of your hunting dog breed; handsome, smart and SO athletic. But so as not to cloud that vision of perfection, I think we'll keep the fact that you only "track" cookies and treats under wraps!:How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Obi-Wan, a loyal and loving best friend for life! Thanks to your human for sharing your very special story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of those precious pics, has made my day! And I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Obi-Wan! Long and happy life to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ramanth View Post
    As a Star Wars fan, I love your name! So glad you were rescued and congrats on being DOTD!
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hi Obi-Wan,

What a beautiful boy you are sweetheart. I'm sorry your early puppyhood was not the best,
    but it's great to know what a wonderful home you have now. I love your coloring and I think
    I noticed a butterfly like marking on your side. Congratulations Obi Wan on being chosen
    as today's deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Obi-wan, you are so handsome! Those soft brown doggie eyes do me in! *melt* I'd be happy to play with you, or help you hunt for a delicious treat or cookie I am sending you even more hugs and kisses today, which I bet your family will be giving you Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet boy Obi!

Thank you!

Thank you for selecting Obi-Wan as Dog of the Day! He truly loved hearing everyone's comments and especially receiving all the hugs, kisses, & treats! We have been so blessed by having Obi in our lives. We hope everyone has a chance to love & be loved by an Obi! Thank you all for the many comments, we appreciate your time loving on Obi!