Hi Yogi! Happy Pet of the Day! What a treat, having yet another utterly irresistible Conure as our "top pet" honoree! How beautiful, how precious, how adorable are you, Yogi! The sight of a birdie, belly up, cuddling in his/her human's hand never fails to melt my heart! And while I know all of my pets love me, oh, to actually hear those words! (Bet those sweet Conure kisses are pretty special, too!) How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a best feathered friend, a loving companion in you, Yogi! You're a treasure! I hope today, your much deserved day on center stage, finds you being lovingly serenaded by your Daddy and his guitar (death metal scream, lol) chowing down on some yummy corn, peas, broccoli and carrots, slurping OJ to your heart's content, being spoiled rotten...more so than usual! (And yes, you deserve every bit of that pampering!) Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and kisses, with wishes for many, many more happy years with your wonderful family!