Oh, be still my Labbie loving heart! What a wonderful way to begin the day, seeing your gorgeous self up on my screen! Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart, from everyone in this Retriever loving home! What a stunning representative of your beloved breed you are, Georgia! Not only are you breathtakingly beautiful on the outside (your sleek and shiny coat, those sparkling copper colored eyes), your heart is as giving and loving and big as they come! And of course, being a Lab, you're ball obsessed! What a heaven sent earthly angel your family has in you, Georgia! As your family says, "it's hard to put into words" just HOW special you are. But suffice it to say you're everything a Lab loving family could hope for in a furkid and more, and I hope that you and yours will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! (My Labbie girl Star is going on 16!) Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet baby girl, fulfilling your tennis ball addiction, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you, beautiful Georgia!