Thread: Sweet Georgia Girl!

Hybrid View

Sweet Georgia Girl!

Oh, be still my Labbie loving heart! What a wonderful way to begin the day, seeing your gorgeous self up on my screen! Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart, from everyone in this Retriever loving home! What a stunning representative of your beloved breed you are, Georgia! Not only are you breathtakingly beautiful on the outside (your sleek and shiny coat, those sparkling copper colored eyes), your heart is as giving and loving and big as they come! And of course, being a Lab, you're ball obsessed! What a heaven sent earthly angel your family has in you, Georgia! As your family says, "it's hard to put into words" just HOW special you are. But suffice it to say you're everything a Lab loving family could hope for in a furkid and more, and I hope that you and yours will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! (My Labbie girl Star is going on 16!) Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet baby girl, fulfilling your tennis ball addiction, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you, beautiful Georgia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Georgia,

What a adorable Labbie girl you are sweetie. I love your shiny black coat
    and beautiful brown eyes. I have a black Lab mix myself & know how sweet and lovable
    they can be. I enjoyed reading your story & I would love to see your "love eyes". It sounds
    sooooo sweet. Congratulations pretty girl on being the DOG OF THE DAY.I
    believe you could easily be a dog of a lifetime. Hugs & kisses to you Georgia.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Georgia girl! I would be delighted to help you play ball, or to pet your beautiful shiny coat ... or whatever else you might need! You are gorgeous, so I am sending you tons of cyber hugs today to help celebrate YOU! Happy Dog of the Day, dear Georgia the Lab!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a beauty Georgia!!! You don't look ten years old! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla