Thread: Calico kitty Cassie!

Threaded View

Calico kitty Cassie!

Hello, beautiful calico kitty Cassie! What a gorgeous girl you are with your golden eyes, your cute pink nose, and your wonderful markings! I see your fluffy tail in your picture with brother Zach, too! You used your kitten energy to win your brother over, and sometimes to hide until he was more calm. Now you have busy days of playing, looking out the window, and enjoying some grooming and petting time with your person. You are lovely and Zach is such a handsome fellow! He also has such a cute pink nose and a fluffy tail, and a long grey and white coat. You are a very photogenic pair!

Cassie and Zach, I hope you will have a very fun day today, full of love, fun, play time and petting time with your very caring person! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie calico Cassie!

p.s., my kitty's name is Cassie but she has green eyes and a grey coat.
    p.p.s, Cassie and Zach ... is there a fan of A Chorus Line in your family?
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678