Thread: Adorable Helios!

Adorable Helios!

Congratulations, Helios, on being POTD! You are so handsome and photogenic! We loved reading about your life and your sweet personality! You're a lucky little guy to have such a fun, happy life and great relationship with your family and human best friend! We hope you have a very special day as POTD! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're adorable Helios!!! You even have your own bed, how cool! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious piggy Helios!

Hi Helios! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Congratulations from all in his wheeker loving home on nabbing "top pet" honors! What a handsome, extra precious piggy you are, Helios! I nearly melted into a puddle of piggy mush, poring over your beyond precious pics! It's clear you inherited your gentle side from your piggy daddy, and it's no surprise to learn how the ladies love you! And I have no doubt, should the time come, that you will be as devoted and loving a daddy to your babies as your fur father has been to you! What a big, happy, piggy family you were born into, Helios, and how lucky your person is so be surrounded by so much wheeker love! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little man! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating with the girls and all of your furry mates and friends, be spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Helios, and to the entire furry crew! P.S...I want to see the piggy bed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Helios what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I can see why the girl piggies are so charmed by you!!! Your sweet face and personality would charm the socks off a rock!!!! It was a treat to meet you today!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today. I bet if you become a daddy, you will be a great one.

Congratulations, sweet Helios, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~