I fell in love with this guy as soon as I saw his picture on Thursday. His craigslist ad said his owner had to leave the next day to go on the road (I didn't ask what he does for a living). I didn't get much info, I actually woke the guy up. Just that he was a birthday present from his sister and she wanted money now to watch him while he was away. He has his shots, is neutered and has a microchip that appears to be unregistered but I'm not sure how to look it up on the 24 hour pet watch site. They don't make it easy. I actually think he came from a rescue but don't know yet. He's 1.5 years old, bloodhound and something. He's good with people and animals, doesn't even bother with my ferret. His only bad habits are a little jumping but he's still a young dog, and whining constantly. His name was Chief, but I always wanted a big dog names Sullivan "Sully", so he's between names. He's big, I don't know how big but I think at least 100 lbs.

Sorry he's tethered to a pole in these first pics. He came with a nasty ear infection and I have to tie him up good so I can clean the ear without him running away.

He's shaking his ear here. I like goofy pictures

He's already had 3 playdates with my sister's pittie, Bowen. They were instant BFFs.
Vicious dogs, lol

Break for panting

Are you having fun Bobo?

How about you Sully?