Thread: Expressive, smart Shae!

Expressive, smart Shae!

Hello, beautiful Shae and happy Sunday Dog of the Day to you! I like your sweet face, and you look very nice with your red bandana! What cute photos of you with your buddy Markus, too How wonderful that you were rescued and brought to the shelter. Your people visited on just the right day! It took you a couple of weeks to get along with your brother, but that's okay. Now you are a backyard hunting, playing, nap-taking team! I know that Belgian Malinois dogs and Labradors are both very intelligent breeds, so no doubt you are a super smart girl! And a happy girl too and a bit spoiled, as it should be! I hope you and Markus are having fun today, either being with your people, playing together or maybe eating a delicious treat. Happy Dog of the Day to you, Shae!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Shae,

So pleased to meet you beautiful girl. You sound like the perfect combination of both breeds.
    It makes me so happy to know that you were rescued from a lonely life of a stray. You look so happy
    and content sleeping in your forever home with your buddy Markus. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many hugs & kisses for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Shae, such a lovely girl! You remind me of my Chipper. Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Beautiful Shae!

Hi there Shae! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, sweetheart! You have the prettiest coat, the most awesome ears, and oooh, the warmest, most soulful, big brown eyes! (I think we can credit your great love of water to your Lab side! hehe) You look mighty spiffy in that crisp, red bandana too, I might add! We're so very grateful to your parents for not only choosing rescue, but despite your and your (now) best buddy Markus' rocky start, taking a chance on you! Something in their hearts told them that you were the perfect fit for them and oh boy, weren't they right! Just look at those precious pics of you and Markus napping and spooning! And if beauty, smarts, athleticism and a BIG heart weren't enough to recommend you, you're one courageous girl as well, dutifully protecting your family from those who might do them harm! Cornering a criminal until the police arrived? That makes you a heroine in my book! You truly are one extra special girl, Shae, and your family (human and furry) so very blessed to have you in their lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your adorable sidekick Markus are both enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Shae, and to Markus too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~