I suppose this should be in the dog section but since you were all so very supportive when my beloved cat, Rusty, passed away I would like to introduce you to the new addition to our family. This is Pumpkin. She showed up in our yard late one night about 4 months ago...lost, flea-infested, worms, but with a wagging tail that wouldn't quit! After a search through the neighborhood for her owner which turned up nothing, I took her to the vet to get her cleaned up. Turns out she was just a baby, still had all her baby teeth. The vet estimated she was about 3 months old and says she's probably a Puggle. Now four months later she's completely vaccinated, spayed, micro-chipped, licensed and with us in her forever home! She's so smart and sweet and playful! She loves to steal things and make me chase her, that's her most favorite game. I still miss my Rusty so much sometimes, but Pumpkin deserves to be loved completely too. I like to think maybe Rusty had something to do with this...of course he wouldn't send us another cat because he knew he was the King, but a female puppy, yeah, that would work. :-)
Name:  Pumpkin Face.jpeg
Views: 58
Size:  1.40 MB