Thread: SAFE! (See msg.2) re: HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty Urgent! Needs Placement ASAP

SAFE! (See msg.2) re: HUNTERDON COUNTY, NJ: Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty Urgent! Needs Placement ASAP

New Jersey! Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty in Danger! Needs help now or he will be euthanized due to lack of space!!!!
    Please contact ASAP [email protected]

Name:  jersey_boy.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  60.7 KB

I have been asked by my veterinarian who treats all of our senior Dachshunds to help today with placement of "JERSEY BOY," a beautiful, young cat with CH, or cerebellar hypoplasia. JERSEY BOY is a local boy here in Hunterdon County, NJ; he was found on a rural roadway. The kind soul who stopped to help him thought he had been struck by a car; he was not familiar with the condition of CH. If YOU are not, it is a condition that a cat can be born with, and it causes instability in their balance and coordination. Often called "the wobbly disease," cats are just as normal as any other cat in every other way, they just wobble when they walk! They eat normal foods, use a bigger litter box due to their need for balance, and give their companions the same amount of love that any other cat would, if not more! This is NOT a contagious condition to other household cats. Please consider helping JERSEY BOY to find an adopter that will offer him the special attention he so deserves! He has spent his kitten youth in a cage at our veterinarian's office since AUGUST! Please don't let him die there, due to lack of space to keep him any longer....

I AM CONTACT PERSON! and I need to hear from you SOON! LIKE NOW! Pickup/delivery available! The veterinarian and his staff would REALLY like to meet anyone taking JERSEY BOY home! They have cared for him since August, and provided all of his basic veterinary needs, as well as exercised his legs to support his development into the beautiful young cat you see here! Please help me to help him! He needs out!

My email is: [email protected] ; Thank you, for considering JERSEY BOY;

I pray as I write this today that there is just one soul somewhere that will open heart and home, and that after everything this cat has been through, his story will not have a sad ending... Schultz Senior Dachshund Sanctuary in NJ; Friend of Felines, too!

Please contact Kim Immediately!!!! [email protected] loveaseniorweiner (AT) yahoo (dot) com
    Last edited by phesina; 11-16-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

He's SAFE! Thanks to K9 Kastle

This just in:

------->
    Jersey Boy is safe!!!! Thank you Emily, Tara and Kathleen too!!!!! Jersey Boy will be available for adoption thru K 9 Kastle in Brooklyn New York!!!! If you want to show thanks for their continual rescue efforts of CH Kitties who need rescue and on Death Row in NYC Shelters please consider donating so their rescue efforts can continue. Thanks K 9 Kastle!!!!!! xxxoo Debbie

K9Kastle is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please visit our website at www.K9Kastle.petfinder.com and cick the DONATE button. To make a donation directly through PayPal as a gift, please donate to [email protected]
    ---------------

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Always glad to get updates that are positive!
    I've Been Frosted

Me too!

Death thought about it.

Me Three