Thread: Fantastic Frankie

Fantastic Frankie

How sad it is Frankie that you were put out for a human baby as you would have been that infants friend and you could have taught a course in inter species relation.
    Cats are great with little children and this young person missed out on a buddy.

You are such a splendid Cat and it is great that you are now at a home where you ae so loved, taken care and respected.
    You are such a Great Fluffy Cat.

We all are sending Our Love MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Furry Purry Cat of the Day Fantastic Frankie.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Frankie

How sad, everyone knows that cats are better people than most people; I am so sorry you lost your home and were neglected for a while. So glad you now have a family who really love and take care of you. I am so happy for the turnaround in your life. Happy happy COTD to a well deserving gal!

Dearest Frankie, what an utterly gorgeous Himalayan beauty you are! We love your long, fluffy fur and your sweet face with those lovely blue eyes and those LOOOOOOONG white whiskers. And what great photos! You looking up with love at your dear Meowmie in the first two.. then you stretched out for a good rest, front paws extended.. and that last one of you with your head turned over and your cute little pink tongue sticking out. You are adorable! I wish I could reach over to Ontario to pet you and skritch your little chin, but since I can't, I hope Meowmie will give you some pets and chin skritches for me .

We are so glad you have such a wonderful, Purrrfect Furrrever home now, after being displaced by a human baby in your first "home." Now you are your new Meowmie's beloved baby, sleeping next to her pillow each night and often continuing to snooze on after she gets up. She loves your sweet, gentle, timid, and cuddly self very much! What a delightful love-filled home you and she share.

Congratulations, darling Frankie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Francesca! What a gorgeous Himalayan kitty you are! I agree completely with Phesina -- your long white whiskers, your fluffy fur, and especially your sweet face and blue eyes! You are a very special, sweet, cuddly, gentle lady, Frankie Please have your purr-son give you some extra petting and snuggles for me today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Frankie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Frankie!

Hi Frankie! Happy Cat of the Day! Love your name! One of my most beloved kitties was named Francesca! Her nickname was Chessa, but I think Frankie suits you to a "t!" What a stunning blue eyed Himalayan beauty you are, Frankie! And oh, your expressions, your poses, are priceless! From any angle you're simply irresistible! I don't know why your former, umm, "family" found themselves unable to accommodate a sweet and cuddly kitty and a new baby, but to think you were also neglected before being surrendered is simply unconscionable But thankfully you're out of that unhappy home, and their loss is your forever mommy's great gain! What a gift she has been given in you, and I hope that you and your mommy will know many, many more wonderful years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being treated to all you heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Frankie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frankie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I'm so sorry you got booted out of you other home. I think it was just a stopover on the way to the loving home you were meant to and now have!!! What a blessing that first family missed out on. Please thank your loving current (and I'm sure forever) family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Frankie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're gorgeous Frankie!!! Congrats on being COTD! I hope you had a good day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla