Thread: Adorable Vidar!

Hybrid View

Adorable Vidar!

CONGRATULATIONS, Vidar, on being POTD! You are adorable and so photogenic! We loved reading about your funny antics and sweet personality! You are certainly well loved and lucky to have such a great human parent who appreciates you and takes such good care of you (and your little friends)! Have a wonderful day, cutie-pie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh, you're adorable Vidar!!! What a gorgeous color you are! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Piggy Vidar!

Hi Vidar! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little man! Ahhh! What an adorable wheeker man you are, Vidar. and how extra special is your coloring! I've shared my home with piggies most of my adult life, but never before had I met (in person or otherwise) a piggy with your gorgeous lilac coloring! (Can't help but notice the matching nail polish on the fingers of the young lady holding you!) It took you just a wee bit of time for you to come out of your shell, but just look at how your bright, goofy, adventurous, fun loving personality is shining now! I don't think I've ever met a pig who enjoys life more than you! What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Vidar, bringing renewed energy to the piggy pack, and so much joy and happiness to your humans' days! You're the best, and your human so very lucky to have a best buddy in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with all of your piggy bros, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Vidar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Vidar what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

I just could not look at your sweet pictures without smiling!!! What a little love you are!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you enjoyed your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Vidar, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~